Monday, November 3, 2008

Wood Grove Villas

Wood Grove Villas, Malabe - A Project by F & G Property Developers

Wood Grove Villas is another unique and luxury housing project done by F&G in Malabe, a city which is fast developing. And GUESS WHAT!! Wood Grove Villas offers you a range of House Plans to choose from. Yes, there are 11 types of Luxury House types.

Evan the city Malabe is one of the best cities with a very good township to live with and F & G has selected the best location in the town for the Wood Groove Villas project. And it is one of the major cities that has easy access to the city of Colombo, the Capital of Sri Lanka.

As the Wood Groove Villas comes handy with all the amenities nearby and a lovely nature, it's the most ideal place in Malabe to live with peace of mind..

The Devoloper, F & G is a member of Ceylinco Consolidated, which is known as the Largets Business Empire of Sri Lanka.

Visit F&G Web

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Anita. I live in UK London and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 U.S. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Anita, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com)Thank you

    ReplyDelete