Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Suriyamara (Dark Wood) Sofa Set - The Newest Addition

This is the Newest Addition to the Furniture Collection of Alankara Gallery, Sri Lanka.

The sofa set consist of 3+2+1 Seater and the 36" x 36" Coffee Table with a Glass in the middle is made of a local wood called "Suriyamara" in Sri Lanka.

The set is nicely fabricated with a beige color cushion covers to match a light color floor tiles.


This wooden sofa is available at:
Alankara Gallery
No. 236, De Zoysa Road,
Moratumulla,
Sri Lanka.

Visit Web: www.alankaragallery.com

9 comments:

  1. Spacify offers stylish and affordable Sofa Sets to decorate your living room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you interseted in someone dropping Entrecards for you for a very low price a day, if so please email me at randy.bragg@yahoo.com and let me know how much is good for you and i will drop from 250 to 300 everyday. Thanks for you time. I will stop taking orders after I get 100 people to drop for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi friends ...... this is my first visit to your premises, wow your site was incredible, and your article is very cool and nice, I use google translate to read it. if you have time to visit blogs sempatkan I still learning it, keep blogging and hopefully our collective success in this year. and I hope will be getting something of value that can provide income on the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the information,please visit my blog ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love the look of the dark wood and the style of the simply sofa.3+2+1 is an odd and new combination but the advantage is it could be spread creatively through the living area.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is my first visit to your premises, wow your site was incredible,Thanks for the information

    antalya homes

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice blog you got here keep it up and optimized it, just like this site here

    Los Angeles Condos

    ReplyDelete
  8. What are the documents needed in acquiring a property in Knoxville? I am a Canadian citizen and my application for immigration is still pending. Will this be a problem? Thank you and more power to you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How much the price for this sofa including center table

    ReplyDelete